Jeff Watson did it again. Last night's webinar was historic. The updates on the election results and the impact on the lobbying efforts of the Investors Coalition he and John Grant shared were huge. It's proof that the fight to get our voices as real estate investors heard is definitely paying off. We have a seat at the table, but we have to stay focused and push for our goals, and we need your continued support.
If you were not able to join the webinar last night, you can view a replay at www.investorscoalitioncampaign.com.
Here are some of the things that were covered on the call:
- Impact of 2010 Elections on Real Estate Investors
- Update on Short Sale Flipping Issues at Freddie Mac
- Update on GSE Reform, SAFE Act and Lender Issues
- Discussion of NEW Investor Coalition White Paper - Our Briefing Presented to Congress Proposing Various Legislative and Regulatory Changes to Make It Easier to Buy and Sell Homes
- How You Can Support This Effort
It is very important that you take the time to hear what's happening, so log on to www.investorscoalitioncampaign.com now - it directly impacts your future as a real estate investor.